Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trip to Kansas City

Norm and I took a trip back down memory lane, to Kansas City, where we met and where both kids were born. It was the first time we had been back for about 22 years. My, how time flies, but the memories never fade!!

The townhouse in Kansas City where we have some of best memories.
We moved here when Heather was 1 and Normie was born here.
Norm's brother Doug and his wife Lisa.


Danny and Rachel, our best friends of 35 years who introduced Norm and me.








5 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

how fun!!! I'm sure that was a great trip!

Chap and Heather said...

Look at you and your bloggin' self =) GREAT job mommy!

Isn't it funny how much I remember that apartment?? Isn't that the same place where you almost shot dad b/c you thought he was an intruder??

The Morgans said...

Look at Foxy Roxy back on the bloggin'!!!! Good job!

What a fun trip and a great way to remember!

Cookie and Poppy said...

I am so glad you had such a great trip! Then I must ask you to tell Danny and Rachel, thank you, thank you, without them I wouldn't have my BFFs and my Heather. (Great post!)

Chap and Heather said...

Roxanne,
How's that on-line class going?? Good...I hope =)